Friday, August 29, 2008

Parmesan-crumbed chicken schnitzel with crisp potatoes


EASE: 3.5/5.
Prep time:
15mins. Crumbing the chicken is the most time consuming. I kept the skins on my potatoes so they took no time at all to prep. Thanks to Doris for helping crumb the chicken :).
Cooking time: 20mins. Boiling and then frying potatoes takes around 20mins. The chicken only takes around 6mins to cook.
TOTAL: 35mins.

TASTE: 3/5.
Not bad, I didn't follow the recipe to the letter though - I did not use flour or thyme, and I added garlic, parsley and more parmesan. I would copy the recipe the next time around to test it. The 3/5 is more for the potatoes, which were not as tasty as when they are oven roasted.

Would I make it again: Yes.
I would stick to the recipe for the chicken the next time around.

Recipe:
http://www.gourmettraveller.com.au/parmesancrumbed_chicken_schnitzel_with_crisp_potatoes.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment