Thursday, October 9, 2008

Smoked trout, crispy bagel & avocado salad

ease: 4.5/5. Making the dressing is the most complicated - so very easy.
prep time: 5mins to make dressing and get ingredients out.
cooking time:
3mins to place on the place.
Total: 8mins. Ready in no time at all.

taste:
4/5. Ryan gave it 4.75 but I would only give it a 4. It was a nice balance of flavours, I did not use the capers though. It's a fresh taste, the red onion was the strongest flavour though, so would use less next time around, and would probably dice it so it is easier to eat. I could not find the bagel crisps (seen them a million times before, but when I need em they aren't there). So I used some deli style bsicuit, they were quite tiny and not very bread-like, the bagel crisps would work much better.

would I make it again: Yes. Great for lunch.

recipe:
http://www.donnahay.com.au/recipes/57-smoked-trout-crispy-bagel-and-avocado-salad/

No comments:

Post a Comment