Friday, January 9, 2009

Chocolate Brownie Cookies


Man cannot live on chocolate alone; but woman sure can.

-- Author Unknown

Chocolate - no other food gives me more pleasure or tastes quite as intoxicating. In the beginning I loved white chocolate, in my teens I loved milk, now, as a woman, I love dark chocolate. Throughout the years I have loved it in its various forms and will take either in a heartbeat.

I have not made anything with chocolate for far too long; my jars of callebaut pieces of heaven have gathered dust; truly a sacrilege. This recipe has been on my to do list for some time, so I thought now or never, dusted off my lovely jars and whipped up some glorious cookies.

ease: 5/5. prep time: 20mins.
cooking time: 8mins per tray - I used 4 trays worth so it took me 36mins to make 32 cookies.
total: 28-52mins.

taste: 4.5/5. These were a big hit. They were crackly on the outside and moist and fudgy within. They weren't super chocolaty either, so even if you think dark chocolate is too strong use it as it isn't super rich.

would I make it again: Yes - everyone loved these.

recipe: http://blog.lemonpi.net/?p=1651

No comments:

Post a Comment